Hip Orthosis (Braces)
Pieter M Botha Orthotist & Prosthetist provides the following Hip Orthosis: Hiptric® manufactured by Össur.
Ideal for those at risk of a dislocated hip, the Hiptric applies a dynamic abduction force, to keep the femoral head in the socket. This user-friendly, low profile device is barely noticeable to others when in place. It is also comfortable to wear and it is made of breathable fabric that conforms to the user’s anatomy.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Primary arthroplasty patients at risk of dislocation
- Post-op revision patients
- Post-op hip arthroscopy
- Preventative use
- Inoperable hip abnormalities
- Venous insufficiency
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low profile for improved patient comfort (can be worn against the skin)
- Hinge-free design provides constant dynamic abduction force throughout full range
- Unique sliding joint follows anatomical hip movement
- Modular system allows for an optimal user fit
- Simple colour coded fastening design for easy user application
- Universal frame allows minimal stock requirements in clinic
- REQUIRED MEASUREMENTS
- Circumference at iliac crest height
- Length from greater trochanter to mid patella
CONTACT US Give us a call at Pieter M Botha Orthotist & Prosthetist on 017 634 7086/7 or click the Enquire Now button above and fill in your requirements.
All material by Össur.